Wednesday 20 April, 2011

Puisi healing arts

Poetry conditioning your heart..........
Healing Arts
Healing Arts Your eyes, my eyes and his eyes Your soul, my soul and his soul Together in natural bodies of light Flowing into vibration, turbulence, anger and love Become an umbrella shade loving universe At a time when my own in the dark Pondering without flesh and death Silence in solitude, loneliness and silence Only your eye and his eyes are so light Emitted light above the light That penetrate the soul, say hello to the liver, heart caress Floating in nature heaven, paradise gardens The full light of peace, tranquility and healing When I became dust atoms Who infiltrated into the body's cells Spread following the flow of blood in the heart strings of beads accompanied Does not feel the light was met with a light spirit Between me and Him Illah Billah Light above light Healer of my life Rizal Sapari, April 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment